Cronulla to Bundeena ferry update
Wearing of face masks is recommended when traveling on the ferry as per NSW Government.
Please avoid peak times and weekends:
1. Maintain social distancing
2. Be prepared to wait for the ferry
3. Be patient
4. Be courteous to staff and other passengers
5. As per NSW Government wearing of face masks is recommended
The most important thing you can do is to continue practising good hygiene as the best way to prevent the spread of the virus by:
- Washing your hands thoroughly with soap and water – for at least 20 seconds
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitiser if washing facilities are not available
- Covering your mouth and nose with your elbow while coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your face unless your hands are clean
From us here at Cronulla Ferries we thank you for your continued support over these times. Our focus continues to be the provision of fantastic service across all our vessels. With respect to the Coronavirus here at Cronulla Ferries we are maintaining our high health standards of constant handwashing and sanitising of all surfaces.
As a small local business, we look forward to your continued support in the knowledge that our high health standards are consistent with health authority advice.
Your support of local business is appreciated by all of us at Cronulla Ferries.